viewed and I have to say, that has all of me liked


then tell me something about yourself.

Shoot it!
● Yes, what should I start with?
○ it's entirely up to you, you're now responsible .
● Yes, well, um, I'm 28 years old and shut to
Nuremberg born.
Uh yes, after graduating from highschool in Heidelberg
University of International Management studies,
I had tons of fun. Also because i'm during
I found an area during my studies and eventually had my very own four walls! i used to be like that
glad to not live reception anymore ...


○ Ah yes, maybe tell me: why did you
actually studied event management?
● Even before I graduated from highschool , I knew that i might wish to be in
wants to figure in a world environment and
I noticed at the newest at the Abifeier that
organizing, planning and also completing 
of events may be a lot of fun. We have
at that point the entire graduation party was organized in pairs - that
was great!

studied event management?

Yes, uh, it quickly became clear to me that i used to be 
Would like to review event management. And after the
I compared the various universities
I chose Heidelberg because there
great importance is attached to foreign language training during the course. Yes, that was me
important. And besides English and French, I also learned Arabic quite well.
○ And why does one want to vary jobs now?
You have a really interesting position like me
on your resume.

● Yes, that's one thing. I actually love it 
Work quite well, but are for a couple of months
we a replacement boss. She may be a former colleague
and, well, how am i able to say we wont to be pretty good
friends. But now somehow it doesn't work
more so good. i feel it might be better if I checked out myself
looking for another job.

Well, that was a really honest answer from me now,
probably too honest ... but regardless
I still enjoy working as an occasion manager. it's always a true pleasure on behalf of me 
when I see people at the events
see and everything works smoothly and other people 
have an honest time. I also just like the tension that
yes, it is often within the air before the events.
And I would be really happy in your
Companies can start.

I anticipate to sharing the experience I even have with
Organizing major events over the past few years are profitable in your business

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Liberty Mutual Insurance Review 2019

How Do Tax Deductions Work When Donating a Car